Thursday 20 March 2014

HUNT ROAD VS PHAMBILI HIGH

Today we played against Phambili High School, I wanted to keep my promise and achieve the best results, well we really tried but I feel my first team has let me down due to a lack of commitment, however I saw some improvement although the boys lost 2- 0.
Under 17 played very well, the boys worked together as a team thanks to their captains Mxolisi Chamane and Monde Ndelu.  Kwazi 'Shorty' Cele saved us from Phambili by scoring a goal which gave us a 1-1 draw. My boys displayed great talent and discipline.
Phambili High has two strong open teams and I am glad we played against them, the boys are fast and they know what they are doing however we would love to challenge them next season and show them that we are the best.
Luyanda and Lindani believe that they have played very well today and are confident that they will win the league next term and they want to be known as the best players of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment